Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mommy Madness




So I write this post to you as I'm in madness mode! Am I the only mother who finds herself here? When you're hiding out in your room, in the dark trying not to lose that last bit of sanity that you managed to hold on to allllllll day? If you've never reached this special place then you're either lying or you have a nanny...if you are either of these people please exit my page immediately!!!!!

So I'm in the kitchen and I happen to see clumps of hair in the trash and of course I think to myself  "WTF is this?!?!?!". As I take a closer look I realize it's the dog's hair!!!!! Why are clumps of hair in the trash you ask? IDK? because I asked myself the same question....after thinking it over for 2.5 seconds I think to ask the only other person in the house....my son. I calmly walk to his room and ask him "Why is Chaz's hair in the trash?" he says "HUH?!?!" you know the usual noise made when you need to think of a quick cleaver lie on a whim....I abruptly say "YOU HEARD ME!!!" and to that he replies "OH, that? Well I was petting Chaz and my finger wouldn't run though his fur so I just cut out all the knots....." *sigh* The only thing I could say is "why would you do that?!?!?"  I was just totally confused by this whole incident!!! So I asked him if he tried to brush him first and of course he said no. The only thing I could do was walk into my room and close the door.

       
Poor Chaz is hiding in his crate and the kids wonder why he hangs with me instead of them....SMH.

Well until next time!
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment